Exhibit A (html) · (pdf)
Policy governing use of MLS data in connection with
Internet brokerage services offered by MLS Participants
("Virtual Office Websites")
You (the Buyer or Seller) would be the "Registrant" and Hawaii Home & Commercial LLC or Robin Charles Glass (the Real Estate Broker or Agent) would be the "Participant"
- A Participant may provide brokerage services via a VOW that include making MLS active listing data available, but only to consumers with whom the Participant has first established a lawful consumer-broker relationship, including completion of all actions required by state law in connection with providing real estate brokerage services to clients and customers (hereinafter "Registrants"). Such actions shall include, but are not limited to, satisfying all applicable agency, non-agency, and other disclosure obligations, and execution of any required agreement(s).
- The Registrant must supply a user name and a password, the combination of which must be different from those of all other Registrants on the VOW, before being permitted to search and retrieve information from the MLS database via the VOW. The user name and password may be established by the Registrant or may be supplied by the Participant, at the option of the Participant. An email address may be associated with only one user name and password. The Registrant's password and access must expire on a date certain but may be renewed. The Participant must at all times maintain a record of the name and email address supplied by the Registrant, and the username and current password of each Registrant. Such records must be kept for not less than 180 days after the expiration of the validity of the Registrant's password. If the MLS has reason to believe that a Participant's VOW has caused or permitted a breach in the security of the data or a violation of MLS rules related to use by one or more Registrants, the Participant shall, upon request, provide to the MLS a copy of the record of the name, email address, user name, current password, and audit trail, if required, of any Registrant identified by the MLS to be suspected of involvement in the violation.
- That the Registrant acknowledges entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with the Participant;
- That all data obtained from the VOW is intended only for the Registrant's personal, non-commercial use;
- That the Registrant has a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW;
- That the Registrant will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the data or information provided;
- That the Registrant acknowledges the MLS's ownership of, and the validity of the MLS's copyright in, the MLS database.
Search types: · ·
· · · · ·
© is provided by
Hawaii Home + Commercial LLC
Robin Charles Glass (R), MBA, eng.
Ph: (808) 358-1774
Fax: (866) 925-1467
Walter Tolentino (RA)
(808) 445-7135 firstname.lastname@example.org
MLS and Public Records Databases synchronized every 15 minutes. Includes information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers` personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. © 2017 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.